In the first part of the Rev 2 tutorial series, you learnt the basic mechanics of the iconic Rev 2. In Part 2, you learnt two methods of performing Rev 2 with just one hand, first as an opener and then as a combo with the Charlier.
In this final part of the Rev 2 tutorial, you’ll learn two ways to use Rev 2 to perform single card flourishes. The first is a slick way of extending the Rev 2 by applying its basic mechanics to a single card. The second is stylish way to twirl a card out of the deck into the other hand. Learn these two combos well, for they are both utilized in the Icarus Sequence.
- How to extend Rev 2 with a single card
- A simple way to keep the card aligned as you slide it out of the deck
- A unique method to create multiple points of stability as you slide the card out with your thumb
- How to use Rev 2 to twirl a card out of the deck
- A wrist motion to maximize the card twirl
- How to use tension to spring the card out to enhance the card twirl
This post is only for members.
Thankfully, membership is free, and there are no forms to fill or passwords to remember!
Want to see this post, and other awesome members-only content? Just click the “Sign in with Facebook” button now and your membership will be instantly created for you. You will also receive important updates from us through email!